April 03, 2018 - Mpx Enjoys Record Monthly Revenue of Cdn$5.2 Million in Arizona
- “This acquisition represents a solid addition to our industry and presence in Arizona, a State that offers MPX one of the best-regulated, yet industry-supportive markets in the country,” said W. Scott Boyes, MPX’s Chairman, President and CEO. “The entities being acquired have recorded trailing 12-month revenues of US$15 million and EBITDA of approximately US$3.5 million and its results will be immediately accretive to MPX earnings. Furthermore, the acquired companies are well-managed and will allow both parties to share best practises and benefit from the ability to share purchase economies. With the pending opening of our Apache Junction dispensary, the addition of the Holistic Center, will bring the number of dispensaries managed by MPX in the greater Phoenix market to four, will more than double our cultivation capacity and will materially complement our management team in the State. Adding to our critical mass of operations, this acquisition will add to MPX’s ability to benefit from purchasing economies, spread the administrative overhead costs over a larger revenue base and provide cash flows to support additional growth.”
April 09, 2018 - MPX Adds a Fourth Dispensary in Phoenix and Triples Capacity for MPX Concentrate Production in Arizona
- Beth Stavola, COO and President of MPX’s U.S. operations, adds “With our fourth dispensary opening soon in the Apache Junction suburb and our expanded concentrate production facilities coming on-stream this month, we expect to see our Arizona revenues continue to expand over the next several fiscal quarters. The Arizona program is well-regulated by AZDHS, the patient count continues to grow, the supply and cost of flower and trim for re-sale and concentrate production is excellent and, while the Phoenix area market is increasingly competitive, retail prices and margins remain attractive. This is a great state for MPX to conduct business in.”
TORONTO, April 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MPX Bioceutical Corporation (“MPX” or the “Company”) (CSE:MPX) (OTC:MPXEF) is pleased to announce that the official opening of the its newest “Health for Life” medical marijuana dispensary in the Metropolitan Phoenix area, located at the junction of E. Main and Crimson in the suburb of Apache Junction. This brings the number of dispensaries under MPX management in Arizona’s Sun Valley to four. The Crimson dispensary will meet the needs of patients in this comparatively underserviced southeast quadrant of the region by making available the full spectrum of MPX concentrates, an extensive variety of cannabis flower, and a broad selection of 3rd party, processed cannabis-infused edibles.Arizona Medical Marijuana Patient Numbers:
The Company also announces that it has relocated the processing and production of MPX concentrates to a new location in North Mesa. Phase one of the build-out at this facility, now in operation, will immediately double the current production capacity of MPX-branded products in Arizona to approximately 150,000 grams annually. The second phase scheduled for completion early in calendar Q3 will increase potential production to over 400,000 grams per year and the final phase expected in calendar Q4 will result in annualized capacity increasing to a total in excess of 800,000 grams annually with a wholesale value (at current prices) of approximately US$18 million.
In Nevada, our production capacity has been limited by the availability of raw material, of biomass. And most of our product produced there has been sold 2-3 weeks in advance.MPX Dispensary Distribution *Melting Point Extracts - Nevada Locations *(Greenmart of Nevada - Where To Find Us)
- October 14, 2017 - 34:08 - Near Wynn Casino, 34:50 - Third dispensary target: "Near Revere, not right in the city itself"
- January 31, 2018 - 6:13 - "Right now we are searching for third location. We've got a number of really good prospects there."
- March 28, 2018 - 16:29 - "I think we're pretty close on number three. It is a great location and I'm gonna refrain from mentioning the town but it's a great population."
The company, which is building a facility to grow and process marijuana for medicine, sold 51 percent of its real estate and management companies to The Canadian Bioceutical Corp., for $5.1 million. The agreement was announced Tuesday.
The company is in the process of building a 50,000-square-foot facility on Innovation Way, next door to Amazon and Mass Biologics, the medical research and testing facility run by the University of Massachusetts.
- TORONTO, Ontario, June 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Canadian Bioceutical Corporation (the “Company” or “BCC”) (CSE:BCC) (OTC:CBICF) today announced that further to its press release of April 4, 2017, the Company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary CGX Life Sciences, Inc. (CGX), has completed the acquisition of a 51% interest in IMT, LLC and Fall River Developments, LLC (“FRD”), Massachusetts registered companies active in the cannabis space.
The marijuana industry has become a popular spot for Fall River.
According to MPX Bioceutical Corp, construction of a 40,000 square foot marijuana cultivation/processing facility on Innovation Way in Fall River, Massachusetts is targeted to be complete in the summer of this year with cultivation beginning in the third quarter of 2018. Cannatech Medicinals, who is owned by MPX Bioceutical Corp, has been working on the facility next to Amazon.
They have also commenced construction on the first of three dispensaries in Massachusetts, including one at 160 Hartwell Street in Fall River near the Applebee’s restaurant. The Hartwell Street location will get their supply from the Innovation Way facility.
CannaTech Medicinals; Hope, Heal, Health; and Northeast Alternatives will all be in the running for licenses to grow and sell marijuana for the recreational market. Recreational sales are scheduled to start July 1.Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient Numbers:
CannaTech Medicinals is building a 50,000-square-foot growing facility and processing laboratory in the biopark on Innovation Way. It is also building a dispensary off Hartwell Street.
- January 08, 2018 - The facility is completely built-out and when fully operational will be capable of producing 825,000 grams of MPX-branded cannabis concentrates per annum.
- MPX Bioceutical Corporation (the “Company” or “MPX”) (CSE:MPX) (OTC:MPXEF) today announced that the Company, through its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, S8 Management, LLC (“S8 Management”), is entering into a management agreement (the “Management Agreement”) with LMS Wellness, Benefit LLC (“LMS”) which will result in MPX building and managing a full service medical cannabis dispensary in the White Marsh suburb of Baltimore, Maryland.
Photo caption: A medical marijuana company has signed a lease for the space at 4909 Fairmont Ave., next to the mural.
A medical marijuana dispensary is coming to a long-dormant space on Fairmont Avenue in downtown Bethesda.
Rich Greenberg, of Greenhill Capital, which owns the building, said Budding Rose LLC signed the lease for the roughly 1,900-square-foot space about six months ago. He said work is ongoing to fit out the interior to meet the dispensary’s needs, and he wasn’t sure when the shop would be ready to open.
The management agreements with Budding Rose and Rosebud will result in MPX subsidiaries now operating three medical cannabis enterprises in the State of Maryland. The first management agreement with LMS Wellness, Benefit LLC was announced on December 12, 2017. Rosebud is one of only 14 licenses issued to process cannabis derivatives in the State of Maryland. The facility is completely built-out and when fully operational will be capable of producing 825,000 grams of MPX-branded cannabis concentrates per annum.
Budding Rose will operate a dispensary in a high-traffic area of downtown Bethesda, Maryland, in close proximity to the Walter Reed Military Medical Center and National Institutes of Health. Bethesda, Maryland is located within the Capital Beltway and is one of the wealthiest communities in the Capital Region. The dispensary is currently under construction and is expected to be operational in late February of this year.
GreenMart will operate a dispensary, under the “Health for Life” brand, in a high-traffic area of Baltimore, Maryland, situated off of North Point Road in the community of Colgate. The location is conveniently located near Interstate Routes 695, 95 and US Route 40 and a 15-minute drive from Baltimore’s Inner Harbour, Canton Waterfront, Federal Hill, and Fells Point. Within 2 miles of the location sits Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, a teaching hospital within the world renowned John Hopkins Health System. GreenMart has been welcomed and supported by the community leaders of Colgate. The dispensary is currently under construction and is expected to be operational in April 2018 of this year.Maryland Medical Marijuana Patient Numbers:
- More than 17,000 consumers in Maryland have registered for medical marijuana.
Newest casino in MD. Review of Rocky Gap Casino Resort. Reviewed July 3, 2013 . The casino is new, small, clean and, best of all, smoke free. It was a pleasant place to spend a few hours on a summer afternoon. The surroundings are terrific and the golf course looks to be well maintained. That being said, the food in the restaurant and lounge is pretty awful. I have had better burgers at ... MACAU High rollers, luxury casinos and hotels plus a rich heritage make Macau one of the world's premiere gaming destinations.. LAS VEGAS Las Vegas casino resorts have been long known for their entertaining shows, endless casino action and bright lights.. COTAI STRIP Biggest casinos in the world + newest casinos in Macau; Cotai Strip threatens mainland Macau for top gambling destination. “ He is a fascinating and personable casino host who really listens to his guests, enjoys talking with them, and makes them feel right at home. “ I've been to several casinos in the Maryland, Virginia, and Las Vegas areas but the MGM National Harbor Casino is by far my favorite. Newest Swedish Casino; Fast Cashouts; Deposit With Swish; €200. 900. Liechtenstein. United States 1. Gamble Responsibly BeGambleAware.org. PartyCasino. 356. 18+, T&C Apply,, New Customers Only. January 13, 2018. Wager: 99xB Code: TOP35ST. Bonus. FolkeAutomaten. 30. Read our full review. Wager. Intertops Casino - Exclusive bonus Regularly updated no deposit bonuses for online casinos in 2019 ... Macau High rollers, luxury casinos and hotels plus a rich heritage make Macau one of the world's premiere gaming destinations.. Las Vegas Las Vegas casino resorts have been long known for their entertaining shows, endless casino action and bright lights.. Cotai Strip Biggest casinos in the world + newest casinos in Macau; Cotai Strip threatens mainland Macau for top gambling destination. A new 24/7 gambling casino has opened its doors in western Maryland, bringing the number of casinos operating in the state to four. A fifth is scheduled to open in Baltimore, and proposals have been made to develop a casino in Prince George’s County. Rocky Gap Casino & Resort started taking bets this week. It was originally developed On this page, you'll find the Newest Online Casinos in the world!. Our research department and the editorial board is constantly updating the new casinos list below, so we can give you a Full, Detailed and Up-to-date list of the most recent online casinos that were established in the last 12 months.. We are the largest source of information in the online casino industry, led by a wide network ... Casino at Ocean Downs 10218 Racetrack Road, Berlin MD 21811 (410) 641-0600. Hollywood Casino Perryville 1201 Chesapeake Overlook Pky Perryville, MD 21903 (410) 378-8500. Horseshoe Casino Baltimore 1525 Russell Street Baltimore, MD 21230 (844) 777-SHOE MACAU High rollers, luxury casinos and hotels plus a rich heritage make Macau one of the world's premiere gaming destinations.. LAS VEGAS Las Vegas casino resorts have been long known for their entertaining shows, endless casino action and bright lights.. COTAI STRIP Biggest casinos in the world + newest casinos in Macau; Cotai Strip threatens mainland Macau for top gambling destination. Casino and Hotel has slots, table games, poker tournaments and E-Table games such as electronic roulette, craps and baccarat. Live! Casino and Hotel has gaming and so much more— enjoy world-class dining at The Prime Rib or Bobby’s Burger Palace, and then take in a live show at The Hall at Live!. Live! is also a great place to settle in for some Monday Night Football on the big screen. More ...
[index]